Explosion in a house in Reggio Calabria: a man in hospital in a state of shock


By John

An explosion that occurred this evening in a house in Reggio Calabria did not cause serious consequences. An Indian citizen, in a state of shock, managed to independently exit the facility and was promptly rescued by 118 health workers, who transported him to the Grand Metropolitan Hospital. Fortunately, his condition is stable and does not cause concern.

No other people were reported injured as a result of the accident. Investigators hypothesize that the explosion may have been caused by a gas leak from a cylinder used for cooking. The hypothesis of a direct explosion of the cylinder itself, an event that would have caused much more extensive damage, was excluded.